FOR PUBLIC BUILDINGS
The PUBLIC tracked stairclimber transports all types of manual or electric wheelchairs to provide a safe, convenient and economical solution. Indispensable in public buildings such as schools, universities, train stations and museums, etc.
SAFE AND EASY TO OPERATE
Once the wheelchair has been driven onto the platform, it is tilted electrically to the required inclined position at the push of a button without any physical effort on the part of the operator.
- Large transport platform suitable for almost all wheelchairs
- Built-in, non-slip loading ramp
- Rechargeable battery and charger included
- Safety belts for wheelchair and passenger
- Adjustable headrest
- Wide crawler tracks grip the stairs safely
- The crawler tracks grip all types of stairs, regardless of the material
- The electrically-operated parking brake keeps the stairclimber still while driving over the loading ramp.
More equipment features
A stable ramp allows various types of wheelchair to use the tracked stairclimber.
For electric wheelchairs too
The large platform is also ideally suited for transporting electric wheelchairs.
Wheelchair safety belts guarantee a smooth and safe journey.
Advantages & highlights
- Control panel incl. battery indicator, emergency stop and key switch
- Headrest (adjustable)
- The wheels allow easy movement on stair landings and corridors.
- Reinforced crawler tracks with moulded-in steel cables grip the steps securely.
- Parking brake
- Loading ramp with non-slip surface
- Wheelchair safety belts
- Load platform suitable for all models of wheelchair
- 24 V battery drive
- Safety belt with electrical engagement control
Dimensions (L x W x H):
1258 x 757 x 1280 mm
up: 7,5 m/min.
down: 11 m/min.
2 x 12 V
Charging time: 8 h
Operating time per charge: 30 min.